According to Ayurveda, The Immune System is build by 3 main pillars:
- Prana- The life-creating force
- Tejas – Inner Radiance ; The activated state of the reproductive Fluid
- Ojas – Primal Vigor; The basic Capacity of Immune system – It has the capacity to turn in to Prana and Tejas.
These three are working together to create Immunity in our body.
Ojas defends ourselves against external pathogens. It provides endurance, resistance and strength to ward off diseases.
Tejas is able to burn and destroy the toxins when activated. It converted into heat, warmth and vitality so that time we feel fever. The body produces antibodies to destroy the pathogens. It is our ability to mobilize our immune system’s force.
Prana is the long term activation of the immune function to project and develop life energy. It is the adaptability of the immune system and sustains long term healing processes.
- To increase Ojas should follow mainly the right diet, Tonic Herbs, limited controlled use of all senses and Devotion.
- To increase Tapas should follow Yogasana, the practice of consciousness in routine and Chanting.
- To increase Prana should follow Pranayama and Meditation.
Not only Herbal remedies work to create a sustainable immune system. You need to combine specific yoga practice and very special Ayurvedic herbs according to the person’s constitution and ability.
Are you also looking for a solution to build immunity and get rid of the infections?
Contact us on email@example.com