Ayurveda believes in balancing Tridosha by applying basic rituals on a daily basis.
Rituals means an act or a series of acts which you are doing regularly, repeatedly, mostly on a daily basis.
What are the Rituals?
- Evacuate bowel regularly in the morning.
- Drink 2 glass of warm water empty stomach in the morning
- Oil Pulling (Hold the oil in the mouth for 5 min. to 20 min.)
- Whole body massage at night time (Before bed)
- Shower/ bath (twice /three times a day)
- Appropriate Regular Yoga practice (Suggested by your Yoga teacher)
- Never skip your main meal and have it at same time every day (Breakfast 7.00-9.00 am, Lunch 12.00-2.00 pm, Dinner 6.00-8.00 pm)
- Go to bed on same time every day (before 10 pm)
Most of the Physical problems / diseases are needed lifestyle changes as a part of main treatment.
Are you suffering from any of those problems which need lifestyle changes?
Start helping yourself by following these rituals.
If you don’t know how to start or need any guidance please feel free to contact us on